Horseback riding “Manzano Historico” – 2 days
Horseback riding through the high peak…
We invite you to live two days in submerged in the Andes Mountains!
- Reception in the city of Mendoza.
- Round trip transfer from the city of Mendoza to the starting point of the ride.
- Lodging during the stay in tents (double and triple occupancy igloo tents) or in gaucho beds (using the saddle).
- Docile horses with mounts.
- Transportation of equipment on mules. Up to 8 kg per person.
- All meals and drinks during the riding expedition.
- Professional mountain guide, “baquianos” (experimented locals) and “arrieros” (muleteers) permanently.
- Complete campaign team.
- First aid kit.
- Satellite phone for emergencies (does not include private calls).
- Personal accidents insurance.
Services not included:
- Sleeping bag.
- Personal equipment (clothing, etc.).
- Meals not specified in the program.
- Personal expenses (telephone calls, tips, laundry, etc.).
- Insurance or medical assistance.
- Any cost derived from the early abandonment of the program.
Day 1: Mendoza / Manzano Histórico – Horseback Riding
Transfer from the city of Mendoza to the “Manzano Histórico” (130 km). Start of the ride. Then We will arrive at the Portinari Refuge, there customs formalities and registration procedures will be carried out before the National Gendarmerie authorities. At noon, lunch box with refreshments and then resumption of the ride mounted on the horses. In the Scaravelli Refuge (called “Real La Mula Muerta”), we will prepare the camp to spend the first night in the mountain range. Dinner and campfire.
Day 2: Manzano Histórico / Mendoza Day
Breakfast opens the way to the last day. The mountain range appears imposing and little by little it says goodbye. The horse guides us to a moderate pace place until where we stop for lunch. After a short break, we will start the final leg of the ride thanking the mountain and the animals that made it possible. Arrive at “Manzano Histórico” where a vehicle waits us for transfer to the city of Mendoza. End of tour and of our services.
Previous experience: this cavalcade is designed for all audiences, whether they are experts or beginners. The horses that are used are docile and accustomed to the mountainous trails, therefore it does not need previous experience or knowledge to be able to ride.
Itineraries: the itineraries of the horseback riding are subject to changes depending on customers and weather conditions. The different itineraries have a common thread that is our main objective: making our riding trips come a real expedition, enjoying every moment of the wild nature and the most varied and impressive Andean landscapes.
Formulario de contacto: Click aquí
Movil / WhatsApp: +54926153068707